Skip to main content

How long can a cps case stay open?

Hereford, TX |

i got my child into custady due to marajauna use. ive been clean for almost two years.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. If CPS will not review your case to your satisfaction, Petition the court for a modification of conservatorship. You can present to the court your changed lifestyle and circumstances documented by sustained evidence. You will probably need an attorney to represent you.