How long after your i601 application is approved does it take for you to receive the instruction letter via DHL ?

Dallas, TX |

My husbands case was approved on Tuesday Feb . 19 , 2013 and I want to know about how long is the wait to receive something in the DHL office ? Also about how much longer until he can come back home and enter legally to the USA ?

A couple of weeks ... depending on how busy they are.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

I agree, this is a matter of few weeks.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

Could take anywhere between 4 and 7 weeks. It depends on the processing centers work load.

You should hear within a few weeks of the approval

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104