How long after you get an arrest warrant do they keep looking for you

Orlando, FL |

same as above

An arrest warrant is good until you are in custody.

Good luck to you.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an atttorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

I agree. They never expire (at least not until you do).

If you have one out for you I urder you to take care of it.

law enforecement will never give up the warrant until you are in custody. they may or may not actively search you out but everytime you are stopped, go across a border of another country, go on acruise, have any contact with police you run the risk of getting arrested.

The attorneys are correct. The warrant will never expire, HOWEVER, the ability of the State to prosecute has a shelf life provided you remain in the state and live openly.