Skip to main content

How long after my green card acceptance, i am allowed to pay with resident fees at school?

Long Beach, CA |

I am an international student who have lived in US for over 3 years. I got married to a US citizen and he is petitioning me for a green card. So, after I get my green card acceptance, will i be considered as california resident <have lived in cali for 3 yrs> or I will have to wait one more year after that?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Ask the school.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Each school sets its own policies.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer