How long after my Biometrics will i have to wait now?

Jersey City, NJ |

USCIS received my case on August 28th sent me the notice/Receipt sometime in September, but didn't said Biometrics appointment letter until i made an inquiry 2 weeks ago and i finally did my biometrics yesterday, will i still be waiting a long time after the receive my Biometrics results, to be approved even though i waited 4 months just so they could send the Biometrics appointment which i was supposed to receive a week after the receipt notice in September? did any review happen to my case in those four months that would lead to a faster Approval?

Correction: i meant didn't (send) Biometrics appointment. My mistake i forgot to add this is for DACA

DHS is advising it is taking them from 4 to 6 months from application to adjudication.

Andres Mejer 9 Memorial Parkway, suite B Long branch, NJ 07740 220 Third Street Lakewood, NJ 08701 732-962-1805 www.AndresMejerLaw.com

2. That is a very long time to wait for your biometrics appointment. I am glad you finally did that, however. I find the approvals have been slowing down since Thanksgiving. You could be waiting a couple of months.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. In what category did you apply? It could still take a few months as they have to run a background check based on your fingerprints.

4. Biometrics take a minimum of 30 days to clear unless you are in court and the office of chief counsel pushes it. therefore, I would expect 30-60 days for a work card or interview, depending on what you filed.

Under the guidelines set by AVVO, this response is general information only and not specific legal advice, and no attorney client relationship is formed by this response to your question.

5. That is a long time for BioMetrics. No way to tell if review was happening or not. Hopefully the application will move along at a faster pace now.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104