How long after my Biometrics will I have to wait?

Seattle, WA |

I had my Biometrics appointment for the Deferred Action on March 4, 2013 and were already in May 9, 2013 it's been 2 1/2 months already how much longer will I have to wait?

1. As more applications have been received, the daca cases are taking longer to process. You should not expect a decision until 4-5 months after you filed the application.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. However long it take for USCIS to adjudicate the matter. Estimated processing times are as posted on the USCIS website. Processing times are NOT measured based on biometrics.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. However long USCIS will see fit to take to adjudicate your DACA application. Consult the ESTIMATED processing times at the USCIS website, but don't rely on them too much.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.