How long after my Biometrics will I have to wait?

Seattle, WA |

I had my Biometrics appointment on March 4, 2013 and were already in May 9, 2013 it's been 2 1/2 months already how much longer will I have to wait?

1. Biometrics for what? How long the processing time is depends on the type of case, not the biometrics.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. We have absolutely no idea, because you didn't tell us what your application is.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

3. Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.