How long after I file a small claims suit for property damage can I file for injuries after auto accident?

Asked over 5 years ago - North Little Rock, AR

I need to know if I file a small claims lawsuit for property damage, how long between times can I file for my injuries substained in an auto accident?

1. 1

1

Answered . You can file for personal injury claim so long as you do so before the statute of limitations expires. Coordinate with an attorney in your state right away to make sure you do things right. Your attorney may advise against the small claims process and may indeed suggest that both the injury and property damage claims be brought together. Good luck.