How long after getting biometric fingerprints done will I get my greencard

Boston, MA |

My husband and I just received our Biometric Fingerprint notices and our appointments are next week. His is 3 days after mine. Anyway, its an employment based green card application and my husband is a dependant. Its an EB2 application. How long after the fingerprint should we expect to get our greencard? Country of Birth : UAE

Thank you Andrea for your response. You mentioned that they may call us for interview? Since this is an employment based green card (my husband is just a dependant) and not marriage based, I was wondering why will USCIS call us for interview?

Processing times for green cards vary depending on the caseload at the USCIS office where your case is being decided. It is possible that USCIS will schedule you and your husband for an interview. On the other hand, they may decide your case without an interview. If you want to have a better idea of the processing times for your case, you should visit and click "check processing times," then select the office where your case is pending. If you believe your case is outside normal processing times, you should hire an experienced immigration attorney to investigate the delay on your behalf. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Recommended articles about Employment