How long after fingerprints does it take for the interview for citizenship

Sacramento, CA |

My sister put in her app. For citizenship on 1/2/13 and has her fingerprints on 1/31/13. Is that quick? How long does she have to wait for her interview?

1. The waiting time varies by region, but typically she will likely have an interview within 3-5 months.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. The timing for the fingerprint/Biometrics is usually about two weeks to a month from the date of submitted so hers was right on schedule. However the processing times for the Naturalization appointment vary depending on where she lives the average right now is between 5 - 7 months but could be quicker and could take longer.

DISCLAIMER: The information you obtained in this answer is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and it should not be construed as a formation of a client-attorney relationship or legal representation, which can only occur after the execution of a formal engagement letter or retainer agreement. For a FREE Consultation call (212) 804-5770 or visit us at www.StatusImmigration.com

3. I agree with my colleagues, in naturalization cases, the waiting time for interview depends upon the region. In Sacramento the overall processing time for naturalization case is about 5-6 months.