How long a parking ticket stay on your name

Bronx, NY |

parking ticket

1. I'm not aware that the ever come off but they are not criminal matters and should not effect you in any way.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. They remain part of your driving record.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

3. Should stay on for a long time. It appears if it is unpaid whenever you try to purchase real estate, until it is paid. You can check With the NYC Parking Violations Bureau.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

4. If it is paid it should not affect your driving, or criminal record.
    If it is unpaid it could suspend your registration and license, and it should stay on forever.

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)

Traffic tickets topics