How long does it takes USCIS to send green card interview appointment letter after I-765 approval

Chicago, IL |

i checked my case status today.it show that my employment authorization have been approved and my card is understand production but my I-485 still on RFE review on USCIS case status

uscis has already received RFE before they approved EAD

Usually a month to a month and a half after approval of EAD, but here the RFE has placed everything on hold, until receipt of full and complete response by USCIS.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

there is no apparent connection between the two applications' respective time processing. The quesiton should be - "How long does it take for USCIS to process I-485 and schedule an appointment?"
Answer - Processing times are listed on www.uscis.gov.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Response to RFE or schedule an interview? What's the underlying petition?

In most cases, it takes a few months. With an RFE in the background, it could take longer.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.