How lobng do u have to file a possible wrongful death?

Anniston, AL |
Filed under: Wrongful death

my daughters bowel burst, due to what i was told from scar tissue. she died from toxic poison where the poison got into her blood and poisoned her. could they have not done a colostomy to get the poison out of her body before that happened? they said she had 2 heartattacks and they tried to clean her blood only after i suggested it. first they said they couldnt do it.they said she had lost the use of her legs and was on a respirator the whole time. i think if they had done a colostomy they could have kept that outside her body and saved her.. the 23, this Jan. will b 2 years.

I am very sorry for your loss. You should search Avvo using the find a lawyer function for an Alabama Medical Malpractice attorney to discuss this matter in detail. There may be a statute of limitations problem, but please promptly obtain a referral to an Alabama attorney and you will be given the advice you seek.

Good luck

Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. The answer given is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for contacting an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction and obtaining legal advice from such an attorney.

Medical malpractice cases are complex. You need to talk with an experienced medical malpractice attorney.

Contact an Alabama medical malpractice/negligence attorney as soon as possible. The exact date of when a statute of limitations begins to run can vary based on the situation. Talk to an attorney about your specific situation ASAP.

I am sorry for your loss. Seek out three medical malpractice attorneys in your state and find the one that is the best fit for you. these cases are very complex and where one attorney says no another may say yes.

Recommended articles about Personal injury