How likely is it that i will be drug tested in court?

Marietta, GA |

I am a first offender, 17 years of age. I was a charged with marijuana posession less than an oz. I have completed all requirements of the diversion program, including drug tests. So I am just going for the completion of diversion. My court date was recently moved about a month from its original date, so it is scheduled in december. Is it likely that I will be drug tested on the day of my hearing? Seeing that my last drug test was over a month before the court date?

If this is in Cobb, I have seen people in the diversion program get drug tested on their last court appearance, even after they passed their previous three tests. You should stay clean until then, otherwise all the work you've done could be all for naught.

Gotcha, is it more often than not?

If Cobb State Court, low probability, if Marietta Municipal than more likely, bottom line stay clean that's why the case is in Diversion.