How likely is it that he will get his green card?

Asked 11 months ago - Boston, MA

My ex-husband used me for a green card. We are divorced now. He got his conditional green card and is now applying for the permanent one using the i-751 waiver I assume. I reported him to immigration saying that he used me and a couple of affidavits from family/friends and a psychologist. What are the chances he will get his green card? He has pictures of us together, a couple of bills, bank statement while we were together (8 months)?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Very likely.

2. J Charles Ferrari

5

Answered . Depends on the evidence of the marriage that he submits.

3. Namita Agarwal

1

Answered . There are a lot of factors to consider, such as whether he entered into the marriage for the sole purpose of evading immigration laws and whether he can rebut the evidence you submitted with evidence of his own.

This information is for informational and educational use only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.