How likely is an i212 and i601 to be approved after 2 deportations

Asked about 1 year ago - Tulsa, OK

my fiancée was deported once in 2007 while crossing the boarder and returned to Honduras he was arrested and charged with a DUI in 2013 and his previous deportation order from 2007 was reinstated. how likely are we to get him legalized as far as getting the i212 approved and i601 approved and fiancée visa? or spousal visa

1. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

1

Answered . There are many factors that go into the 601 waiver. It is very complex and best handled by an attorney if you want to succeed. Hire an attorney to look at all of your paper work and evaluate your case.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

1

Answered . You are not likely to prevail any time soon. It may be 20 years before he can reenter the US.

3. Abed Al-Hamid Ayoub

1

Answered . Approval may be difficult in this situation. My colleague is correct -- it could be up to 20 years before he re-enters.