How is current income calculated for I-864?

Asked about 2 years ago - Mexico, MO

I'm filing for my spouse's AOS, and I'm wondering how do I do the calculations to see if I qualify for her sole sponsor?

1. 8

Answered . Your income needs to be above or at 125% of the popular level based on your income and dependents. Check on the link below for guidance. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem...

2. 4

Answered . I agree with my colleague's comment. The Instruction forms that accompany each application/petition found on USCIS has excellent instructions to guide you through the process. Also, there exists review the commentaries written by USCIS on their web site. Good luck.

3. 4

Answered . Look at your tax returns, form i-864P and the instructions to form I-864