How I can do to change my name on my EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD?

Concord, NH |

I make mistake on my employment authorization card wrote my middle name for my first name for example sara aurelle I wrote aurelle sara. how I can do to make my name on the card .I appointment for the intervue the green card 30 of this month .

Tell them at the interview about your mistake.

It is nearly impossible to 'fix' before then.

___________________________________________________________
Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel
CAPRIOTTI INTERNATIONAL LAW
franco@capriotti.com -- 1-503-803-0055 -- www.capriotti.com
SKYPE MULTI-PARTY VIDEO AVAILABLE

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Only by filing for a new employment auth. card ("EAD") (and paying the application fee again) you can change your name on the EAD.

I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.