How hard is it to get Canadian citizenship when your pregnant with a Canadian baby

i have been dating my boyfriend for a year an a half making trips back an forth to canada to see him we just found out I'm pregnant

Walled Lake, MI -

Heather Louise Garvock

Heather Louise Garvock

Immigration Attorney - Ann Arbor, MI

There are several immigration attorneys in SE Michigan and Ontario who are licensed in both jurisdictions. Try googling Canadian Immigration Attorney in Detroit, Michigan and you should get a few returns. Good luck!

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

This is a US immigration law forum. Go to www.ailalawyer.com and search for someone with a Canadian law license.

Most likely he/she will tell you that having a baby doesn't make any difference. First you need to become a landed immigrant .... which may require that you and your boyfriend get married.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.