How hard is it to get a lawyer to write a demand letter to a dentist? How much does it usually cost?

New York, NY |

I'm looking to get a refund from a dentist that did not perform the work he promised. He is asking me for more money now which is a breach of our contract.

Lawyers charge various hourly rates based upon their experience.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Is this something you could do or do I need to find a lawyer on my own?

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Feel free to email me. Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com

About $200.

This is AVVO, a place for users to obtain general legal information to general legal questions. I am glad to help you in any way I can, within those limits. I wish to make clear I am only communicating with you for the sole purpose of exchanging such general information, and nothing more. It is not legal advice, which I can not provide because among other reasons I know few of the necessary details of your situation. I do not purport to represent you in any way, shape or form. Of course, if you would like to seek out my services, and if you are a NY resident, I will probably not put up very much resistance but representation would still necessitate a signed retainer agreement between yourself and I. Thank you.

Robert A. Stumpf

Robert A. Stumpf

I'd be happy to help you. robstumpfesq@gmail.com

1 hour maybe ? $200-$300 perhaps ?

If you need representation, call us at (530) 758-8317 or email thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. If you want that advice from us, contact us at thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business