Skip to main content

How fast can I get an emergency child custody for my child if my sons father has taken the baby and doesnt want to give him back

Miami, FL |

my son's father had my son for the weekend and he never returned to me. How fast can I get an emergency child custody.

Attorney Answers 1


You may file an Emergency Verified Ex-Parte Motion for Pick Up of Minor child.
The judge may sign an emergency order for pick up of the minor child. Make sure you request Ex-Parte, this way he will not be given notice and you have the element of surprise on your side.

Mark as helpful

2 found this helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics