How far out in pregnancy can a woman get an abortion in NJ.

Edison, NJ |

how far out in pregnancy can a woman get an abortion in NJ.

If you are a woman and you are considering this, I think it is best if you speak to an OBGYN, not an attorney.

The information provided in this answer is general in nature and may not apply to the factual circumstances described in your question. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes. This content does not create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues answer. Speak to your obgyn doctor.

Leonard R. Boyer, Esq. 201-.675-.5577. Please be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Employment