How far do you have to go to be arrested for prostitution? You cant get in trouble for eamils and not acting out on it right?

Orlando, FL |

Normally you would have to act out or at least exchange money for some sex act. If you would like to tell me more you can call my office at 407-246-0066.

To accurately answer your question, I will need some additional information. First, are you suspected of soliciting for prostitution as the prostitute or the customer? Florida law treats this behavior differently depending upon the offer and the acceptance of the proposed agreement to commit prostitution. Second, have you been arrested, charged or merely accused? Was this an undercover "sting" operation by law enforcement, and if so, what was recorded/videotaped, that is, what proof do they have? Finally, in what county did this allegedly occur? Various counties within the Central Florida area treat these matters very differently. Upon receipt of additional information, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have

Civil rights topics