How far can a body rub go before it is illegal?

Asked over 2 years ago - Utica, NY

i have been thinking about doing body rubs out of my home. a friend of mine does this and makes good money but i don't want to do anything illegal or get in trouble. Is the customer able to touch the person giving the body rub? please mesg back with any info, thank you for your time.

1. Steven Zalewski

Pro

3

Answered . Beside the statements the other attorneys made, in answer to your question, licensed or not the customer should not be touching you!

2. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Pro

2

Answered . It is illegal to give body rubs in the State of New York without a license.

3. Brian S Wayson

3

Answered . I am sure they cover that in the exam you must take and pass to get a massage license in New York State. Looks like a serious exam, you might want to study up. See:

http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/mt/mtlic.htm