How far can a body rub go before it is illegal?

Utica, NY |

i have been thinking about doing body rubs out of my home. a friend of mine does this and makes good money but i don't want to do anything illegal or get in trouble. Is the customer able to touch the person giving the body rub? please mesg back with any info, thank you for your time.

1. I am sure they cover that in the exam you must take and pass to get a massage license in New York State. Looks like a serious exam, you might want to study up. See:

http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/mt/mtlic.htm

Disclaimer Information on this site is provided by Brian Scott Wayson as general information, not legal advice, and use of this information does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about your specific situation, please call an attorney.

2. It is illegal to give body rubs in the State of New York without a license.

3. Beside the statements the other attorneys made, in answer to your question, licensed or not the customer should not be touching you!

I will allways give you a free consultation, so we can discuss all the facts of your case call us anytime at 718-263-6800