How Does the Mass Tort Process Go From Beginning to End?

Asked over 2 years ago - Cle Elum, WA

We have triplets that are soon to be 18. When I was in the first stage of pregnancy I didnt know I was pregnant. I had just delivered a baby and was put on paxil. One has tetrallogy of fallot.This is our son who has an identical brother. Also, there is our daughter. Apparently, there was a split egg in her case but the fetus was gone. The son who has tetrallogy underwent a lot in his life. Recently, I was told both of the other kids have strong heart murmur's as well. I knew at birth they had murmur's but was told they would most likely go away. Our son with tetrallogy recently won a significant settlement with the paxil birth defect mass tort. Could the other two be included at this point? Could someone tell me the process of a mass tort in PA? There is some questionable issues we ha

1. George Louis Legrand

Answered . You state that your son recently won a "significant settlement". I am assuming that attorneys were involved in that settlement on your son's behalf. It also sounds like they are very good attorneys that understand the issues peculiar to your situation. Nobody should be better equipped to answer your question about the Mass Tort process than the lawyers that just guided you through that process with your son. You should present all of these questions to your attorneys as soon as possible. Do not delay!!