How does someone obtain birth certificate from Guatemala? Can not find family to help with this ???

He has no documentation at all from Guatemala, can not find family members to assist.

Murfreesboro, TN -

Attorney Answers (1)

James Ronald Tucker Jr.

James Ronald Tucker Jr.

Family Law Attorney - Shelbyville, TN

Give the Consulate a try:

Guatemalan Consulate in Memphis
301 Washington Avenue, Suite 301
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
Telephone (+1) (901) 527-8466
Telefax (+1) (901) 527-8469

Legal Disclaimer. This communication is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.