How does someone obtain birth certificate from Guatemala? Can not find family to help with this ???

Murfreesboro, TN |
Filed under: Birth certificate

He has no documentation at all from Guatemala, can not find family members to assist.

Give the Consulate a try:

Guatemalan Consulate in Memphis
301 Washington Avenue, Suite 301
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
Telephone (+1) (901) 527-8466
Telefax (+1) (901) 527-8469

Legal Disclaimer. This communication is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between you and James Ronald Tucker, Jr. Thus, your receipt or transmission of information to or from the James Ronald Tucker, Jr. alone does not create an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. James Ronald Tucker, Jr. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. The legal information herein provided is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional counsel and should not be used as such. You should contact a competent attorney in your area to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.

IF YOU EVER NEED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM GUATEMALA ABROAD, Go to This website does what you need. Even thou the site is in Spanish, if you call them in the US at (502) 632-0000 or E-mail to: they are bilingual and can help you with your birth certificate from Guatemala. They are pretty good, i was reffered to them by a friend and in 4 days i had my baby's original Birth certificate from Guatemala at my door. You can try the other sites the person before me gave you BUT, i already went through all that run around and it was worthless. They can't help you with what you need. These company i am reffering you to is what solved all my issues and saved me a trip to Guatemala, LOL... GOOD LUCK!!

Birth certificate topics

Recommended articles about Birth certificate