Skip to main content

How does she turn her self in ?

Tempe, AZ |

My daughter is in chicago and has an outstanding warrant in AZ. How does she turn her self in and return to AZ. She has no money and is homeless.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am sorry to say that you did note the resolution in your question. With very few exceptions, she will need to personally appear before the court that issued the warrant. If the warrant is a felony, that is the only way to handle it. If a misdemeanor, she can try and resolve the matter by phone. Private counsel can often arrange for the surrender and arrange for release conditions. She is more likely to obtain favorable release conditions if she surrenders. If she is arrested on the warrant, she will be detained and extradited to Arizona. If possible, you should really try to locate counsel in Arizona to handle the matter.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer