How does our Federal Court System deal with people who Violate the human rights of others? ACADEMIC QUESTION

Seattle, WA |

Convention on the Human Rights of the Child, - a person in the USA abandoned his child in a foreign land, maintaining an elaborate ruse within the Family Courts pretending he had physical custody so he could extort child support. The Foreign Nation is in Europe, they hold that abandoning a child is a human right violation. This is an ACADEMIC question, so lay it out, tell me every way you would sue this man for what he did to the child and mother. Responses include: In the Family Courts and In a Federal Court. The Judge that gave him physical custody DID NOT know he had done this to the child. So tell me what you would do.

Will our answers be graded? Will they be attributed?

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

your choice.

Usually, when I ask questions on AVVO, the responses I get are.." We need more info in order to answer", or "Talk to a lawyer", all of which do not answer my question at all. In some cases, I think that lawyers are reluctant to answer questions on online forums because they do not want to ´advise´ anybody on limited knowledge. That is why I phrased the Question - ACADEMIC Purposes only. So that I could communicate to the respondents that it is okay to say what you think, and you are not committing malpractice by not knowing every detail of my case.

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

The problem with your strategy, at least in this instance, is that the tone is very demanding and lawyers do not usually respond well to that technique, and (2) your post reads like you are trying to get someone here to do your school course-work for you. And the lawyers who participate here generally do not intend their donations of time and expertise to be used in that manner.

There is nothing demanding about the tone. I went back and read it very carefully. I read the initial post, and the reply looking for the demanding tone you referred to. It is not there. The question itself is very open ended. Two: as clearly stated, I structured the question the way I did to inspire answers for my legal question which does not include.." speak with a lawyer". Those answers I have heard a million times and are not helpful. I understand that you may feel offended that I pointed out how you did not get the gist of the question, or even failed to answer a question. That being the case, you could simply chose to ignore it all together than lie about my ´tone´.

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Well, then, you won't have any trouble getting exactly the compliance you are looking for.

From you, that is obvious

Why are you wasting our time with this? This forum is designed to help real people with real problems?

The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing stated above should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.

The problem I am facing is real. What I find posting in online forums, is that lawyers have trouble answering questions, though no fault of their own, because they need complete information or at least a proper consultation. So, I am trying to find out how I can gather information without putting the respondents in any uncomfortable position.

FYI - my daughter was abandoned in a foreign country for nearly six years. Her father maintained an elaborate lie in the Virginia family courts to cover it up. I had to go to France, retain legal services there, and now...it is a HUGE mess. So, to be fair, I would consider 14 years of pain and suffering a REAL problem. I would also consider it a REAL problem that the last time I saw my child, she could not speak a work of English.

Tax law topics