How does our Federal Court System deal with people who Violate the human rights of others? ACADEMIC QUESTION

Asked about 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

Convention on the Human Rights of the Child, - a person in the USA abandoned his child in a foreign land, maintaining an elaborate ruse within the Family Courts pretending he had physical custody so he could extort child support. The Foreign Nation is in Europe, they hold that abandoning a child is a human right violation. This is an ACADEMIC question, so lay it out, tell me every way you would sue this man for what he did to the child and mother. Responses include: In the Family Courts and In a Federal Court. The Judge that gave him physical custody DID NOT know he had done this to the child. So tell me what you would do.

1. Dave Hawkins

Pro

1

Answered . Why are you wasting our time with this? This forum is designed to help real people with real problems?

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . Will our answers be graded? Will they be attributed?