How does one fill out a financial disclosure form in a Nevada Annulment case?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

If a complaint of annulment has been filed and the defendant does not want to contest the case. Do they still have to file a financial disclosure form if there is to be no property or debt to be adjudicated and no spousal support requested?

If so, how would they fill it out if they are unemployed, no assets, with the occasional "off the books" tutoring, no taxes filed, etc. the entire form would be filled with "N/A"?

thank you!

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Israel Lynda Kunin

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . No FDF needs to be completed if the matter is uncontested.

Related Topics


Divorce is the process of formally ending a marriage. Divorces may be jointly agreed upon, resolved by negotiation, or decided in court.

Divorce and family

Divorce and family covers several issues that can come up during the course of a divorce, such as continuing spousal health insurance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,376 answers this week

2,929 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,376 answers this week

2,929 attorneys answering