How does one file a "Motion" for Early Termination of Probation?

Orlando, FL |

I wrote the Judge. I recieved a letter saying I had to file this Motion..Not sure what to do next.
Thanks

You hire an attorney.

Early termination of probation is discretionary, certainly not automatic upon the filing a Motion. You should contact an attorney to prepare the Motion for you and represent you at a hearing that may be set before the Judge on your Motion. You will want to hire an attorney to file your pleading in conformance with Florida law, and give you the best shot at getting the Court to exercise its discretion in your favor. Feel free to contact me for assistance.

Gwen J. Cryer, Esq.
1507 Park Center Dr., Suite N
Orlando, FL 32835
Tel: (407) 370-9661
Fax: (407) 370-9480
Email: gcryer@lawgrp.net
http://www.lawgrp.net

It is relatively inexpensive to hire someone to do that for you. It is discretionary so you will want a lawyer who will put in specific helpful details that a judge will consider.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-228-3838 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.