How does an OKC DUI/APC affect a California Driver's License? And how does OK's Interlock reqm't mesh w/ CA law?

I hold a California driver's license and was arrested for APC in OKC. Requested a lawyer and arresting officer marked this as a breathalyzer refusal. Lost DPS hearing. Plead No Contest and received 6-mths probation. 6-mths now complete and case is officially Dismissed. It was a 1st offense.

In OKC, refusal requires 1.5 years interlock. Still not driving and avoiding interlock. What happens when I move back to California? Am I suspended there?

And if I move abroad or NY (where I won't need to drive) for work, what can I do about the 1.5 year interlock? Does it perpetually hang over my head (even after 3-4 or even 20 years)? I know about the "test" counties but this was out-of-state. At a loss...
Thank you. Appreciate your thoughts.

1. The OK requirements may not be applicable in other States, but more than likely your new State will find out about it if you apply for a new license. The States share this type of information all the time. And if you apply for a California or NY license, you will probably need to make a disclosure about the OK arrest.
    I suspect that Cal will not issue a license to you until your license issues in OK are resolved.
    Call the DMV (anonymously) to find out for sure.

Traffic tickets topics