Skip to main content

How does a family member who has been appointed POA bill for services and expenses?

Brooksville, FL |

we maintain 80% of the care for mother who is incapacitated. Parylized and bed ridden. Moved her from nursing home ( giving unsatisfactory care) now doing in home care. medical equipment etc. how do we submit in records daily expenses?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. When you say appointed I assume it is by the Court so you have to submit your expenses to the court for approval. It should be granted no problem.