Skip to main content

How does a charge of public intoxication (AI) affect my record and does it effect my chances of getting a green card for the US

Kentucky |

I also have a DUI from 15 years ago, does this make a difference.

Attorney Answers 1


Your best source for answers to your questions should be directed to an immigration attorney. Although criminal defense and DUI lawyers handle alcohol related matters, green cards, immigration status and naturalization should be discussed with an expert in that area. Contact an immigration specialist in your area for a consultation. You can contact your local bar association for a referral.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics