Skip to main content

How do you submit a trial by written declaration after i contested a traffic ticket, and when is it due?

Clovis, CA |
Filed under: Traffic tickets

i was issued a ticket for rolling a stop sign, when i was clearly stopped

Attorney Answers 2


Your facts were a bit confusing . If you appeared a TBD cannot be submitted . If you have not appeared the courts website will have instructions and a form to download. You must post entire bail upfront when filing TBD's.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


The form that you need to submit is form TR-205.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics