Skip to main content

How do you serve fannie mae

Lynnwood, WA |
Filed under: Real estate

I'd like to bring fannie mae into district court. But I can't find their agent. How do I do it?

Attorney Answers 1


The secretary of state can provide you with registered agent information for companies doing business in Washington. That will allow you to effect service of process.

Good Luck

Only If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

1 comment



Fannie Mae is not registered with the Secretary of State and has no registered agent in the state of Washington. But they are largely Scoff-law.

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics