How do you report a soldier in the army for adultery ?

Killeen, TX |

* Whom should be contacted first ? Usually , they won't give out commander's information right ?

* What kind of personal information should I provide ? I have full name, DOB, APO address , rank.

* Will chat logs of sexual conversations with personals whom are not his wife , and a copy of his current match.com profile be enough proof ?

What are potential consequences for the military personnel ? article 15 ?

1. Yes, you can report adultry.
    Not sure what motivates this question. If you are the scorned party, then you would be better served by seeking counseling and separating yourself from the situation.

2. It is quite unclear if you are an aggrieved spouse, or someone aggrieved to learn she has become involved with a married man.

If the former, it is time to contemplate counseling, including on whether you wish to attempt to preserve the marriage. If not, it is time to locate counsel to assist with a divorce.

If you are not the aggrieved spouse, kick the person to the curb, and do not look back. Sure, it's possible he was in a broken dead marriage and would never cheat on you, and even told you but you missed it. It's also possible pigs can fly without any external forces being applied. Probably ought not bet the bank on either notion.

3. If it isn't your spouse that is affected, I would thank them for their service, and leave them alone. If it is your spouse, I would focus on staying and making it better, or leaving and making it better.

This does not establish an attorney/client relationship. Dallas, Denton, Collin and Tarrant County, Texas practice area. Principal office located in Lake Dallas, Texas.