How do you renew a resident alien card?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Russellville, AL

the card expired on 6-23-99. the status was recieved through marriage but divorced. they have one child from that marriage.

1. Elizabeth Rose Blandon

Pro

2

Answered . The application to obtain a new resident card is Form I-90, available on the web site of Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Foreign nationals who need to determine if their legal permanent resident status still exists, or doubt their eligibility to renew, must see an immigration attorney.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . It depends on what card you have. If you have a Conditional card, you need to retain an experienced immigration attorney to handle the matter. If you have the regular card, you need to file an I-90.

3. Richard Andrew Constantino Alton

Answered . My colleague answered your question 100% correctly.

4. Pablo Husayn Nossa

Answered . Below is the link to the I-90. As my colleague stated, if there are any questions regarding your eligibility, you need to speak with an immigration attorney.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem...