How do you properly file an appeal for a Summary Judgment Eviction in San Francisco after Judge refused to hear me?

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

This is a follow up in case no lawyer has the heart to help me at this late date in the Retaliation Eviction I'm facing on Wednesday 10-17 from a ruling on 10-3 in which I was not allowed to speak and had no lawyer to help me with this mess even though I tried to get one thru the BAR they could not locate me one because of the complications of the original case I was fighting 2 fronts on. But now I need to know how to file an appeal Tomorrow with the Court and the appellate court (?) in order to stop this wrongful eviction I am facing on Wednesday 10-17 at 6AM from the Sheriff. THIS HAS BEEN MY HOME FOR 40 YEARS, and I am on Zero Income, Section 8 assistance, Food Stamps , but am or was an owner in the Co-op I live in in SF. I am a Shareholder that has evidence of malicious by mgmt. HELP

1. Michael Raymond Daymude

Pro

Answered . Unfortunately, an appeal will not stop the eviction and there really is insufficient time for anyone to help you even if they tried. You should concentrate your efforts on finding other housing accommodations if you have a lock-out scheduled for 6 a.m. Wednesday. Good luck.