How do you properly file an appeal for a Summary Judgment Eviction in San Francisco after Judge refused to hear me?

San Francisco, CA |

This is a follow up in case no lawyer has the heart to help me at this late date in the Retaliation Eviction I'm facing on Wednesday 10-17 from a ruling on 10-3 in which I was not allowed to speak and had no lawyer to help me with this mess even though I tried to get one thru the BAR they could not locate me one because of the complications of the original case I was fighting 2 fronts on. But now I need to know how to file an appeal Tomorrow with the Court and the appellate court (?) in order to stop this wrongful eviction I am facing on Wednesday 10-17 at 6AM from the Sheriff. THIS HAS BEEN MY HOME FOR 40 YEARS, and I am on Zero Income, Section 8 assistance, Food Stamps , but am or was an owner in the Co-op I live in in SF. I am a Shareholder that has evidence of malicious by mgmt. HELP

1. Unfortunately, an appeal will not stop the eviction and there really is insufficient time for anyone to help you even if they tried. You should concentrate your efforts on finding other housing accommodations if you have a lock-out scheduled for 6 a.m. Wednesday. Good luck.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference