Skip to main content

How do you go about getting a trust account thats whats written on.The only one knew about this is my dad and one aunt and me.

Honolulu, HI |
Filed under: Trusts Trust assets

this trust has around 40 plus million.Case was final by judge in 1992.I have the case number waitting for the transcipe.

Attorney Answers 3


I'm sorry, this question does not make sense. Please clarify.

This is not legal advice nor intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided here is informational in nature only. This attorney may not be licensed in the jurisdiction which you have a question about so the answer could be only general in nature. Visit Steve Zelinger's website:

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


There is a lot of incomplete information. What kind of trust is this? Who is the trustee? And let me try to guess your question: how does one go about getting the written contents of a trust? That is really up to the trustee in almost all cases. And if the case was finalized by the judge in 1992, are you sure that the judge ordered the creation of a trust?

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


I agree with my colleagues. I would simply add that there appears to be so much money involved that it makes no sense not to consult with an attorney, once you get the court transcripts.

James Frederick

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ***************************************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER I am licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan and have offices in Wayne and Ingham Counties. My practice is focused in the areas of estate planning and probate administration. I am ethically required to state that the above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses should be considered general legal education and are intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in your state. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. If I refer to your state's laws, you should not rely on what I say; I just did a quick Internet search and found something that looked relevant that I hoped you would find helpful. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state. I hope you our answer helpful!

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics