How do you go about getting a trust account thats whats written on.The only one knew about this is my dad and one aunt and me.

Asked over 1 year ago - Honolulu, HI

this trust has around 40 plus million.Case was final by judge in 1992.I have the case number waitting for the transcipe.

1. Steven M Zelinger

Pro

3

Answered . I'm sorry, this question does not make sense. Please clarify.

2. John Arthur Daniels

2

Answered . There is a lot of incomplete information. What kind of trust is this? Who is the trustee? And let me try to guess your question: how does one go about getting the written contents of a trust? That is really up to the trustee in almost all cases. And if the case was finalized by the judge in 1992, are you sure that the judge ordered the creation of a trust?

3. James P. Frederick

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. I would simply add that there appears to be so much money involved that it makes no sense not to consult with an attorney, once you get the court transcripts.

James Frederick