Skip to main content

How do you go about filing a contempt of court when your lawyer will not return your calls and cancels appointments?

Westmoreland, TN |

I went to court,my ex husband has not seen his daughters in 7 years the judge granted him to see them ages 14 and 12 every other saturday for 4 hours, The judge told my ex not to have the children around his girlfriend or any of his family members,the girls told the judge they didnt want to see him, nor did they want him in their life and the judge told them to go or they would be put in jovey, the girls say he doesnt talk to them he stays on the phone and now he took them to his dads home who was drunk,.I have called my attorney many times and he still has not returned my call, I want to get this filed because his next time to see them is november 24,

Attorney Answers 1


Go hire another attorney.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

1 comment



would love to hire another attorney just dont have the money, would it cost me alot of money to file my own contempt of court

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics