How do you get the name of someones parole/probation officer

Asked about 2 years ago - Waynesboro, VA

what can i do ,someone went to prison blames me for it,he is out now /before he went to prison /was harassed w/phone calls is now out and doing it again ,would like to talk to parole/probation ,(he has both) to get it stopped

Additional information

thats just it i do not know his p/p officer this is state of va,,i know law veries, should we go to police in my town or his which is about 45 miles away

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Russell Fletcher Thomas

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should try to call his local probation and parole office and ask for that information. You should also consider filing a police report. If his harrassing phone calls rise to the level of a crime, the police may pursue charges against him and he could face a probation and/or parole violation as a result.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,222 answers this week

2,896 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,222 answers this week

2,896 attorneys answering