How do you get out of a drug conspiracy charges that you didnt commit? Wht can be done to help my friends out?

Asked over 1 year ago - Pulaski, TN

These 3 guys have been charged with drug trafficing conspiracy along with money laundering, felon in posssession of a firm arm and a few other charges pertaining to to drugs. No gun was found on the felon and very minimum drug was possessed in trial. Basically all they had was uncreditable witnesses and one was a drug addict that the federal gov paid $12K to testify. All I hear in the trial is hear say no real evidence. the in deliberation a juror member was bullied because of some strange reason (prob cause he/she knew thesed guys are innocent of the charges they are being charged with. We are a very small town with hardly no crime rate with very high unemployment. Ive investagate the charges and it for high class mob charges. The guys are nobody compaired to the mob. I just want justice!

1. Robert David Richman

5

Answered . Once they are sentenced, they can file a notice of appeal and ask the Court of Appeals to consider the sufficiency of the evidence and the trial errors that you feel occurred. You should understand, however, that witness testimony, even that of drug addicts and paid informants is "real evidence."

2. Richard H. Goolsby

Pro

4

Answered . We also recommend that the defendants should carefully consult about their appellate rights with their own criminal lawyers ASAP. Good luck.