How do you get a tax lien certificate. On a house that has been empty and is back on taxes?

Asked over 1 year ago - Moses Lake, WA

The home has been empty for 3yr and is 3 yr back on taxes I cant find any persons that have ties to the home. dont know where eles to go but to the city and see about about paying up the taxes to see if some one come up on the home.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael T Millar


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Contact the local municipal tax collector.

    If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,459 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,459 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering