HOW DO YOU GET A FATALITY AUTO ACCIDENT REINVESTIGATED TO PROVE THE ORIGINAL INVESTIGATION WAS FLAWED AND COMPLETELY INACCURATE?

Asked over 1 year ago - Mckinney, TX

My 16 year old daughter was killed in a one vehicle auto accident. The only witness was the other person in the vehicle, who claimed she was driving his monster truck and that a semi truck cut them off. The investigating offcer took the other boys statement and my daughter was care flighted to the hospital which was an hour drive. Within an hour of me getting to the hospital, the same officer arrived to ask me questions about my daughter. I asked why he was not back at the accident scene and he said his investigation was complete. we have never believed that she was driving and hired an independent accident investigator 2 days later. the new investigator stated there was no way she was driving and that he would stake his license on it. We would like an official reinvestigation.

1. Marc Christopher Lenahan

Pro

6

Answered . I'd very much like to see your investigator's analysis. Your best option is probably a civil case as thepice aren't likely to re-open their case. But a deposition of the cop could be very important.

Your call is always welcome,
    Marc

••••• Sent Mobile •••••

Marc C. Lenahan
    Lenahan Law, P.L.L.C.
    SevereInjuryLawFirm.com
    DallasSevereInjuryLawyer.com

214•295•1008
    214•295•2664 fax
    888•482•2820 toll-free

2655 Villa Creek, Suite 204
    Dallas, Texas 75235
    Law@Lenahan.com

President-Elect,
    National Crime Victim Bar Association

President,
    Texas Brain Injury Alliance
    (formerly Brain Injury Association of Texas)

2. Jeffrey Mark Adams

7

Answered . Sorry for your loss. Assumedly, the authorities declined to investigate further. You can hire an expert and conduct your own, ask your political representative to intercede, hire an attorney advocate. Good luck.

Pro

7

Answered . I would need to review the documents before I could properly analzye this.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. Robert C. Slim

5

Answered . In my career, I have seen many flawed police reports and police officers are very reluctant to change them. I have also been involved in depositions of many police officers only to find out that their accident investigations were inadequate. Understand that police officers do not conduct very in-depth accident investigations. Usually, they just interview witnesses and maybe take some photographs and measurements in fatality accidents.

You should contact a Dallas Car Accident Lawyer for a free consultation and personal case review. I would be glad to discuss this matter with you at your convenience. I do not know when this accident happened, but time is not on your side as witnesses tend to disappear and memories fade. I can be reached days, nights and weekends.

5. Parker Price Polan

4

Answered . I'm very sorry to hear about your loss; nothing is worse than losing a child. You should consult with a personal injury attorney to help you investigate the crash and a potential wrongful death claim you may have against the individuals truly responsible for your daughter's death.

www.AustinTrialLawyers.com

6. Carmine John Giardino

3

Answered . www.sainjurylawyer.com