HOW DO YOU GET A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM D.E.A.

Roseville, MI |

DOCTORS OFFICE WAS RAIDED IN 12-12-2012 .THE DOCTORS OFFICE SAID MY MEDICAL RECORDS ARE IN THE PASSION OF THE D.E.A

Ask the DEA, but I doubt you will get them back right away.

Call them

You will have to request then from the DEA and hire a lawyer to attempt to speed the process.

To the PROSPECTIVE client, please call myself or another attorney for your choice with more detaiils and an appointment. My PRELIMINARY answer to your question(s) is for general purposes and based upon what little information you have conveyed. It is based on such limited information that the general answer should never be relied as a reason for your action or inaction. My response does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship and such may only be established by mutual agreement, and the signing of a written retainer agreement, which will generally require payment for our services, as this is what we do for a living and, just like you, we must get paid for our work.. .

Send a request