How do you find out if you have a bench warrant in Pennsylvania without paying a website online?

Asked about 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

Years ago I was pulled over for speeding in Pennsylvania. I was issued a ticket, but failed to pay it and/or appear in court. I have attempted to search for myself on online databases, but nothing comes up for PA. I am leaving on the 17th for Europe, and want to me sure this is cleared up. Who can I contact to resolve this? I am unsure what city or county it was in, and most sites tell me to call the county clerk where it happened. Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Edwin Drantivy

Pro

1

Answered . Start off with re-posting this question in the Pennsylvania section here on Avvo as this is the New York section.

2. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

Answered . Contact a PA lawyer to see if they can search the PA database.

3. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . Re-post this in the PA Avvo section. You need to find out if PA issues bench warrants on speeding tickets or just issues civil money judgments. Check with the court where the ticket was returnable.