How do other employees of Costco join the class action suit filed in CA for false imprisonment ?

Bozeman, MT |
Filed under: Class action

The same exact scenario described in the suit happens (up until a week ago) in the Bozeman MT warehouse. After we clock out we are forced to stay locked in the building until a manager lets us out, at their discretion. Often times it is 15 minutes or more.

I believe the class action you are referring to is seeking recovery for unpaid wages and overtime under California labor laws for California workers. Therefore, I do not believe it would apply to Costco workers in Montana.

If you are interested in seeking to recover your unpaid wages, you could do so under the Fair Labor Standards Act (federal law) or possibly Montana state wage and hour laws. If you have any follow up questions, we would be happy to speak with you.

Class action topics

Recommended articles about Class action