How do judges look at absent patents of a infant?

Birmingham, AL |

My child father knows was there at the hospital & knows he is the father but decided he was going to vanish for almost 5 months right after her birth wihout support or asking how she is. He is not on her birth certificate. Now hes asking for a picture out of the blue, legally I dont have to do anything but if he goes to court in the future proves dna will his absence be held agaist him? I dont see how its fair to have the child see a 'father'when its convenient for him.

1. Are you saying that you don't want him to be a parent? Or are you saying you want him in the picture and also want him to provide support? The latter is easier to accomplish than the former.

The above is not intended to be legal advice, but may be used for general information. Please contact an attorney for specific help tailored to your needs. www.figgardenlaw.com