How do I write a private indemnity form?

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

I'm an au pair that is currently looking after four children. Part of my job requires me to drive the children to various activities and events. I would like to draw-up a private indemnity for between me and my employer in the event of an accident. How do I go about creating a private and professional indemnity form?

1. David Jason Merbaum

1

Answered . This is one where you should definitely see an attorney to make sure your concerns are addressed and that the form if valid and binding in the event of an incident. You may also inquire into insurance if there is a product there that can provide you with protection as well, or see if you could get coverage through your employers insurance.

2. David Andrew Mallen

Answered . In many states, you are automatically indemnified if you are an employee Get a free consult with a GA attorney or contact the agency that sponsors you.

The important thing is that you are covered under the family's insurance policies.

Please don't do it yourself.